On August 29, a White Hat-controlled Arleigh Burke-class destroyer shot down a State Department 767 carrying 180 FEMA personnel from Honolulu to Florida via a stopover at San Francisco International Airport, a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

The shootdown occurred at 2:15 a.m., approximately 300 nautical miles east of Oahu. The plane was flying at 37,000 feet when struck by a single Standard Missile 3 (SM-3). The 767 broke apart midair as it plummeted into the ocean.

A day earlier, U.S. Marines in Maui learned that FEMA Director Deanne Criswell was ordering staff in Hawaii to leave for the Florida Panhandle in anticipation of Hurricane Idalia’s imminent landfall. They heard that Criswell had appropriated a State Department aircraft scheduled to depart Honolulu at 2:00 a.m. the following morning, an hour at which only a few flights, mostly air cargo, would be arriving at or leaving the airport.

If all intel were correct, FEMA personnel would muster at terminal #2 ahead of a 2:00 a.m. departure from runway 26R.

“It’s odd that insignificant field supervisors knew which runway they’d be using the next day since those details are usually determined on the fly by ATC, you know, depending on conditions at the airport. No decision was made to just, umm, arbitrarily blow the plane out of the sky. We wanted to compare agents boarding the plane against a lengthy list of FEMA terrorizers that caused havoc in Lahaina,” our source said.

That, he added, meant putting an undercover operative in the terminal at odd hours of the morning amidst a pack of FEMA predators.

“A lot of people, including hundreds of children, are missing. Our concern was that FEMA could sneak kidnapped kids out of Hawaii,” our source said.

Meanwhile, Gen. Smith at Camp Pendleton convened an emergency meeting of the White Hat Council to discuss the fate of felonious FEMA brigands. According to our source, a heated dispute ensued over whether they should stand trial or face a swifter type of justice, with Gen. Smith explaining he had positioned the destroyer near the Hawaiian Islands to search for FEMA ships. He said the vessel was manned and carried a full complement of Harpoon anti-ship and surface-to-air/anti-ballistic missiles. Gen. Smith argued that if spotters proved no civilians were aboard the 767, it should be knocked from the sky to prevent the agents from causing further mayhem in Florida. Historical precedent, he explained, showed FEMA’s unquenchable thirst for never missing an opportunity to capitalize on manmade or natural disasters, occasions to abuse and intimidate persons pushed into a life of destitution and squalor.

Three dissenters, however, argued in favor of drafting formal charges and holding military tribunals, saying that subjectively murdering two hundred people would mirror the Deep State’s criminal tactics and forever tarnish the White Hats’ impeccable reputation.

“We’ll become the very monsters we’re tasked with arresting,” one said, recommending instead that U.S. Marines apprehend the passengers once the plane landed in Florida. “The easy path isn’t the right path.”

The general reminded him that White Hats had previously taken extraordinary action by sinking a FEMA ship off the California coast in July. He reportedly considered less forcible proposals but ultimately decided to eliminate the FEMA threat, if practicable.

“General Smith made the ultimate choice when the spotter called in and said everyone passing through security at that hour was with FEMA. At least half were supervisors that oversaw death in destruction in Maui,” our source said.

While FEMA boarded the 767, the destroyer’s crew checked the ship’s radar for nearby surface contacts and air traffic. Flights in and out of Honolulu traversed established and often congested airspace, and cargo and cruise ships frequented the seas below, any one of which couldn’t miss a streak of light and a spectacular fireball appearing suddenly in a pitch-black sky.

“As luck would have it, the airways and ocean were clear, at least on radar, when the plane at cruising altitude entered the engagement envelope. The ship’s commander waited for Gen. Smith’s order to fire or abort,” our source said.

“Engage,” Gen. Smith reportedly replied, and the destroyer launched a missile at the unsuspecting airplane, striking it with a closing velocity greater than 5,000 mph. The kinetic warhead punched a gaping hole in the aluminum fuselage, causing instantaneous decompression, and the 767 lost flight control and dropped to a watery grave.

“We didn’t pick up a mayday call when the missile hit, but FEMA probably knew they lost a plane pretty quickly. How the Deep State handles it is up to them. We suspect they’ll cover up the loss as they always do,” our source said.